Jan 17, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
The Winnipeg Jets cooled off the Ottawa Senators with a 2-0 win, but that result might get lost a little in the chaos that happened in the first period. Evander Kane didn’t appreciate Erik Karlsson‘s hit, so he retaliated with a questionable one of his own. Naturally, the Senators didn’t take kindly to such a questionable hit on their star defenseman, so Chris Neil went on the attack:
Does Kane deserve extra punishment from the league or did he suffer another via Neil’s form of justice? Let us know how you feel about that hit and the wild skirmish that resulted.
Here are full highlights fro the contest:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 3
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 96
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 76
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115