Jan 17, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
The Winnipeg Jets cooled off the Ottawa Senators with a 2-0 win, but that result might get lost a little in the chaos that happened in the first period. Evander Kane didn’t appreciate Erik Karlsson‘s hit, so he retaliated with a questionable one of his own. Naturally, the Senators didn’t take kindly to such a questionable hit on their star defenseman, so Chris Neil went on the attack:
Does Kane deserve extra punishment from the league or did he suffer another via Neil’s form of justice? Let us know how you feel about that hit and the wild skirmish that resulted.
Here are full highlights fro the contest:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 52
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 35
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12