Jan 16, 2012, 6:19 PM EST
It’s understandable that Darryl Sutter wants new digs, considering his current landlord is former LA Kings head coach Terry Murray. Even if Cammalleri’s abode isn’t exactly what Sutter’s looking for — “why are there so many mirrors?” — it’s probably more comfortable than sleeping in his predecessor’s bedroom.
(This is based on the assumption Sutter sleeps, something I’m not entirely convinced of.)
As for the Cammalleri-Bourque house swap, that has reality TV gold written all over it. Just throw in Flava Flav, $50,000 in cash prizes and a secret power called “foreclosure immunity”…then watch the ratings skyrocket.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35