Jan 16, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
It’s understandable that Darryl Sutter wants new digs, considering his current landlord is former LA Kings head coach Terry Murray. Even if Cammalleri’s abode isn’t exactly what Sutter’s looking for — “why are there so many mirrors?” — it’s probably more comfortable than sleeping in his predecessor’s bedroom.
(This is based on the assumption Sutter sleeps, something I’m not entirely convinced of.)
As for the Cammalleri-Bourque house swap, that has reality TV gold written all over it. Just throw in Flava Flav, $50,000 in cash prizes and a secret power called “foreclosure immunity”…then watch the ratings skyrocket.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47