Jan 16, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
It’s understandable that Darryl Sutter wants new digs, considering his current landlord is former LA Kings head coach Terry Murray. Even if Cammalleri’s abode isn’t exactly what Sutter’s looking for — “why are there so many mirrors?” — it’s probably more comfortable than sleeping in his predecessor’s bedroom.
(This is based on the assumption Sutter sleeps, something I’m not entirely convinced of.)
As for the Cammalleri-Bourque house swap, that has reality TV gold written all over it. Just throw in Flava Flav, $50,000 in cash prizes and a secret power called “foreclosure immunity”…then watch the ratings skyrocket.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 57
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15