Jan 16, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
It’s understandable that Darryl Sutter wants new digs, considering his current landlord is former LA Kings head coach Terry Murray. Even if Cammalleri’s abode isn’t exactly what Sutter’s looking for — “why are there so many mirrors?” — it’s probably more comfortable than sleeping in his predecessor’s bedroom.
(This is based on the assumption Sutter sleeps, something I’m not entirely convinced of.)
As for the Cammalleri-Bourque house swap, that has reality TV gold written all over it. Just throw in Flava Flav, $50,000 in cash prizes and a secret power called “foreclosure immunity”…then watch the ratings skyrocket.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 70
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5