Jan 16, 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
It’s understandable that Darryl Sutter wants new digs, considering his current landlord is former LA Kings head coach Terry Murray. Even if Cammalleri’s abode isn’t exactly what Sutter’s looking for — “why are there so many mirrors?” — it’s probably more comfortable than sleeping in his predecessor’s bedroom.
(This is based on the assumption Sutter sleeps, something I’m not entirely convinced of.)
As for the Cammalleri-Bourque house swap, that has reality TV gold written all over it. Just throw in Flava Flav, $50,000 in cash prizes and a secret power called “foreclosure immunity”…then watch the ratings skyrocket.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7