Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Recently, Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner rocked the mic for Kings Vision during a team autograph-signing event, interviewing players and fans while touching on a number of subjects: Tebowing, hair loss, missing teeth and of course, pancakes:
— Rob Scuderi loves his wrist workouts.
— Kevin Westgarth is an interesting dude. He did indeed go to Princeton, where he played four years for the Tigers and graduated with a degree in psychology. He also married Meagan Cowher, the daughter of former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
— Dustin Brown might have four teeth in his mouth. Five, tops.
— Best exchange:
Penner: I smell a sweet aroma of pancakes in the house.
Matt Greene: Yeah, I think that’s your musk.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)