Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Recently, Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner rocked the mic for Kings Vision during a team autograph-signing event, interviewing players and fans while touching on a number of subjects: Tebowing, hair loss, missing teeth and of course, pancakes:
— Rob Scuderi loves his wrist workouts.
— Kevin Westgarth is an interesting dude. He did indeed go to Princeton, where he played four years for the Tigers and graduated with a degree in psychology. He also married Meagan Cowher, the daughter of former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
— Dustin Brown might have four teeth in his mouth. Five, tops.
— Best exchange:
Penner: I smell a sweet aroma of pancakes in the house.
Matt Greene: Yeah, I think that’s your musk.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)