Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Recently, Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner rocked the mic for Kings Vision during a team autograph-signing event, interviewing players and fans while touching on a number of subjects: Tebowing, hair loss, missing teeth and of course, pancakes:
— Rob Scuderi loves his wrist workouts.
— Kevin Westgarth is an interesting dude. He did indeed go to Princeton, where he played four years for the Tigers and graduated with a degree in psychology. He also married Meagan Cowher, the daughter of former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
— Dustin Brown might have four teeth in his mouth. Five, tops.
— Best exchange:
Penner: I smell a sweet aroma of pancakes in the house.
Matt Greene: Yeah, I think that’s your musk.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)