Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Recently, Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner rocked the mic for Kings Vision during a team autograph-signing event, interviewing players and fans while touching on a number of subjects: Tebowing, hair loss, missing teeth and of course, pancakes:
— Rob Scuderi loves his wrist workouts.
— Kevin Westgarth is an interesting dude. He did indeed go to Princeton, where he played four years for the Tigers and graduated with a degree in psychology. He also married Meagan Cowher, the daughter of former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
— Dustin Brown might have four teeth in his mouth. Five, tops.
— Best exchange:
Penner: I smell a sweet aroma of pancakes in the house.
Matt Greene: Yeah, I think that’s your musk.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32