Jan 16, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Recently, Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner rocked the mic for Kings Vision during a team autograph-signing event, interviewing players and fans while touching on a number of subjects: Tebowing, hair loss, missing teeth and of course, pancakes:
— Rob Scuderi loves his wrist workouts.
— Kevin Westgarth is an interesting dude. He did indeed go to Princeton, where he played four years for the Tigers and graduated with a degree in psychology. He also married Meagan Cowher, the daughter of former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
— Dustin Brown might have four teeth in his mouth. Five, tops.
— Best exchange:
Penner: I smell a sweet aroma of pancakes in the house.
Matt Greene: Yeah, I think that’s your musk.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)