Jan 16, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Canucks fans at Rogers Arena were treated to quite the show last night.
Not on the ice, of course — Vancouver lost 4-2 to Anaheim — but rather off it, as
former KISS frontman and reality TV star Gene Simmons was in attendance with wife Shannon, daughter Sophie and adoptive son Jannik Hansen.
Simmons and family were in town to commemorate the opening of Sophie’s Place, a facility near Vancouver that will help children facing abuse.
Here’s a pic of Gene hastily moving through the stands. Note the death stare from the guy in the black vest — perhaps The Demon didn’t wait for a stoppage in play.
(Photos courtesy Canucks.com and the Winnipeg Free Press)
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 2
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 10
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 10
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 18
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)