Jan 16, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
Canucks fans at Rogers Arena were treated to quite the show last night.
Not on the ice, of course — Vancouver lost 4-2 to Anaheim — but rather off it, as
former KISS frontman and reality TV star Gene Simmons was in attendance with wife Shannon, daughter Sophie and adoptive son Jannik Hansen.
Simmons and family were in town to commemorate the opening of Sophie’s Place, a facility near Vancouver that will help children facing abuse.
Here’s a pic of Gene hastily moving through the stands. Note the death stare from the guy in the black vest — perhaps The Demon didn’t wait for a stoppage in play.
(Photos courtesy Canucks.com and the Winnipeg Free Press)
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 1
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 25
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)