Jan 16, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Canucks fans at Rogers Arena were treated to quite the show last night.
Not on the ice, of course — Vancouver lost 4-2 to Anaheim — but rather off it, as
former KISS frontman and reality TV star Gene Simmons was in attendance with wife Shannon, daughter Sophie and adoptive son Jannik Hansen.
Simmons and family were in town to commemorate the opening of Sophie’s Place, a facility near Vancouver that will help children facing abuse.
Here’s a pic of Gene hastily moving through the stands. Note the death stare from the guy in the black vest — perhaps The Demon didn’t wait for a stoppage in play.
(Photos courtesy Canucks.com and the Winnipeg Free Press)
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)