Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Corey Crawford keeps piling up wins even though he’s producing pretty mediocre work. Can the Blackhawks be a legitimate Cup contender with Crawford in net?
—- Patrick Kane still can’t seem to score some goals. Should Chicago be worried or is this just a phase, like growing a playoff mullet?
—- Antti Niemi didn’t get the win, but he’s been great this season. Where does he rank among the NHL’s most underrated goalies? (The guy has a ring, after all.)
—- How much of Viktor Stalberg‘s success is sheer linemate luck? The Blackhawks probably don’t care because either way, he ended up with a goal and an assist tonight.
—- Chicago out-shot San Jose by the jarring margin of 40-24. Remember when the Sharks used to do that all the time?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2