Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Corey Crawford keeps piling up wins even though he’s producing pretty mediocre work. Can the Blackhawks be a legitimate Cup contender with Crawford in net?
—- Patrick Kane still can’t seem to score some goals. Should Chicago be worried or is this just a phase, like growing a playoff mullet?
—- Antti Niemi didn’t get the win, but he’s been great this season. Where does he rank among the NHL’s most underrated goalies? (The guy has a ring, after all.)
—- How much of Viktor Stalberg‘s success is sheer linemate luck? The Blackhawks probably don’t care because either way, he ended up with a goal and an assist tonight.
—- Chicago out-shot San Jose by the jarring margin of 40-24. Remember when the Sharks used to do that all the time?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25