Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Corey Crawford keeps piling up wins even though he’s producing pretty mediocre work. Can the Blackhawks be a legitimate Cup contender with Crawford in net?
—- Patrick Kane still can’t seem to score some goals. Should Chicago be worried or is this just a phase, like growing a playoff mullet?
—- Antti Niemi didn’t get the win, but he’s been great this season. Where does he rank among the NHL’s most underrated goalies? (The guy has a ring, after all.)
—- How much of Viktor Stalberg‘s success is sheer linemate luck? The Blackhawks probably don’t care because either way, he ended up with a goal and an assist tonight.
—- Chicago out-shot San Jose by the jarring margin of 40-24. Remember when the Sharks used to do that all the time?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5