Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Corey Crawford keeps piling up wins even though he’s producing pretty mediocre work. Can the Blackhawks be a legitimate Cup contender with Crawford in net?
—- Patrick Kane still can’t seem to score some goals. Should Chicago be worried or is this just a phase, like growing a playoff mullet?
—- Antti Niemi didn’t get the win, but he’s been great this season. Where does he rank among the NHL’s most underrated goalies? (The guy has a ring, after all.)
—- How much of Viktor Stalberg‘s success is sheer linemate luck? The Blackhawks probably don’t care because either way, he ended up with a goal and an assist tonight.
—- Chicago out-shot San Jose by the jarring margin of 40-24. Remember when the Sharks used to do that all the time?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 10
- Prust fined $5K for ‘baseless and demeaning’ Watson comments 21
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 47
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)