Jan 15, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Corey Crawford keeps piling up wins even though he’s producing pretty mediocre work. Can the Blackhawks be a legitimate Cup contender with Crawford in net?
—- Patrick Kane still can’t seem to score some goals. Should Chicago be worried or is this just a phase, like growing a playoff mullet?
—- Antti Niemi didn’t get the win, but he’s been great this season. Where does he rank among the NHL’s most underrated goalies? (The guy has a ring, after all.)
—- How much of Viktor Stalberg‘s success is sheer linemate luck? The Blackhawks probably don’t care because either way, he ended up with a goal and an assist tonight.
—- Chicago out-shot San Jose by the jarring margin of 40-24. Remember when the Sharks used to do that all the time?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (85)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)