Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EDT
Mike Ribeiro‘s absence from the Dallas Stars’ lineup is going to be lasting a bit longer.
Stars coach Glen Gulutzan tells Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News that Ribeiro will be out until after the All-Star Game with his MCL injury. Ribeiro has already missed the last three games with his injury and he’s set to miss at least their next five games given that time frame.
Getting a little extra from captain Brenden Morrow and Steve Ott offensively would help as well. If Ott can keep his cool long enough to do things other than agitate the hell out of opponents for more than five seconds, he can be useful in opening up space for his linemates to try and score.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)