Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EDT
Mike Ribeiro‘s absence from the Dallas Stars’ lineup is going to be lasting a bit longer.
Stars coach Glen Gulutzan tells Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News that Ribeiro will be out until after the All-Star Game with his MCL injury. Ribeiro has already missed the last three games with his injury and he’s set to miss at least their next five games given that time frame.
Getting a little extra from captain Brenden Morrow and Steve Ott offensively would help as well. If Ott can keep his cool long enough to do things other than agitate the hell out of opponents for more than five seconds, he can be useful in opening up space for his linemates to try and score.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)