Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Leave it to Todd Bertuzzi to be the star of the game. Two goals including a breakaway goal and the overtime winner.
—- Who would’ve thought Chicago would benefit from the wacky bounces in Detroit? Andrew Shaw and Marian Hossa sure loved it.
—- Jimmy Howard played out of his mind stopping 25 shots and looking like Dominik Hasek at times in the win.
—- Corey Crawford managed to be pretty awesome himself as the hard luck loser stopping 40 shots in the loss.
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)