Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Leave it to Todd Bertuzzi to be the star of the game. Two goals including a breakaway goal and the overtime winner.
—- Who would’ve thought Chicago would benefit from the wacky bounces in Detroit? Andrew Shaw and Marian Hossa sure loved it.
—- Jimmy Howard played out of his mind stopping 25 shots and looking like Dominik Hasek at times in the win.
—- Corey Crawford managed to be pretty awesome himself as the hard luck loser stopping 40 shots in the loss.
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 3
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)