Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Leave it to Todd Bertuzzi to be the star of the game. Two goals including a breakaway goal and the overtime winner.
—- Who would’ve thought Chicago would benefit from the wacky bounces in Detroit? Andrew Shaw and Marian Hossa sure loved it.
—- Jimmy Howard played out of his mind stopping 25 shots and looking like Dominik Hasek at times in the win.
—- Corey Crawford managed to be pretty awesome himself as the hard luck loser stopping 40 shots in the loss.
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)