Jan 14, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Leave it to Todd Bertuzzi to be the star of the game. Two goals including a breakaway goal and the overtime winner.
—- Who would’ve thought Chicago would benefit from the wacky bounces in Detroit? Andrew Shaw and Marian Hossa sure loved it.
—- Jimmy Howard played out of his mind stopping 25 shots and looking like Dominik Hasek at times in the win.
—- Corey Crawford managed to be pretty awesome himself as the hard luck loser stopping 40 shots in the loss.
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 18
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 9
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 35
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 48
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Harding’s diving save highlights Wild’s win 5
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (48)
- Video: Malkin, Penguins win wild, controversial one over Leafs (40)
- ‘It’s like Groundhog Day’: Schneider frustrated about backing up Brodeur (35)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (35)