Jan 13, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Meanwhile, on the internet, the following video is making the rounds:
At last night’s Blackhawks game, CSN’s Sarah Kustok was hosting the normal ‘Shoot the Puck’ contest before the third period when one of her biggest fans, Greg from Lemont, decided to let Kustok know just how great he thinks she is.
Cheesy? Maybe. Awkward? Definitely. But you know what they say – you miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
PS – Steve Montador. Charmer.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 13
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 13
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35