Jan 13, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Meanwhile, on the internet, the following video is making the rounds:
At last night’s Blackhawks game, CSN’s Sarah Kustok was hosting the normal ‘Shoot the Puck’ contest before the third period when one of her biggest fans, Greg from Lemont, decided to let Kustok know just how great he thinks she is.
Cheesy? Maybe. Awkward? Definitely. But you know what they say – you miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
PS – Steve Montador. Charmer.
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 8
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 7
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 17
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)