Jan 13, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Meanwhile, on the internet, the following video is making the rounds:
At last night’s Blackhawks game, CSN’s Sarah Kustok was hosting the normal ‘Shoot the Puck’ contest before the third period when one of her biggest fans, Greg from Lemont, decided to let Kustok know just how great he thinks she is.
Cheesy? Maybe. Awkward? Definitely. But you know what they say – you miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
PS – Steve Montador. Charmer.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 6
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5