Jan 13, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
After two days, three tweets and 23, 523 followers acquired, Nose Face Killah is shutting down his Twitter account.
Sing it with me now:
Follow Seguin (Like a boss)!
Hawk merch (Like a boss)!
Mangle grammar (Like a boss)!
Quit Twitter (Like a boss)!
So there you have it. Just like that, as mysteriously as he arrived, @BMarch63 is gone.
PHT Related: Oh look, Brad Marchand joined Twitter (posted 41 minutes ago)
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 0
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 26
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 41
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)