Jan 13, 2012, 4:55 PM EDT
After two days, three tweets and 23, 523 followers acquired, Nose Face Killah is shutting down his Twitter account.
Sing it with me now:
Follow Seguin (Like a boss)!
Hawk merch (Like a boss)!
Mangle grammar (Like a boss)!
Quit Twitter (Like a boss)!
So there you have it. Just like that, as mysteriously as he arrived, @BMarch63 is gone.
PHT Related: Oh look, Brad Marchand joined Twitter (posted 41 minutes ago)
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)