Jan 13, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
After two days, three tweets and 23, 523 followers acquired, Nose Face Killah is shutting down his Twitter account.
Sing it with me now:
Follow Seguin (Like a boss)!
Hawk merch (Like a boss)!
Mangle grammar (Like a boss)!
Quit Twitter (Like a boss)!
So there you have it. Just like that, as mysteriously as he arrived, @BMarch63 is gone.
PHT Related: Oh look, Brad Marchand joined Twitter (posted 41 minutes ago)
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 0
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 7
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3