Jan 13, 2012, 4:55 PM EST
After two days, three tweets and 23, 523 followers acquired, Nose Face Killah is shutting down his Twitter account.
Sing it with me now:
Follow Seguin (Like a boss)!
Hawk merch (Like a boss)!
Mangle grammar (Like a boss)!
Quit Twitter (Like a boss)!
So there you have it. Just like that, as mysteriously as he arrived, @BMarch63 is gone.
PHT Related: Oh look, Brad Marchand joined Twitter (posted 41 minutes ago)
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)