Jan 13, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Is 27 minutes long enough? Too long? Just right? What does it mean? Personally I’d like to have seen Sidney Crosby skate for 34 minutes today in Florida, but maybe that would’ve been too risky.
Yes, Crosby skated today for the first time in a month. And according to NHL.com, he was on the BankAtlantic Center ice for 27 minutes.
The Penguins take on the Panthers tonight looking to put an end to a losing streak that’s reached six games.
Crosby is expected to skate again Sunday in Tampa Bay.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 19
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 39
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 75
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'