Jan 13, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Is 27 minutes long enough? Too long? Just right? What does it mean? Personally I’d like to have seen Sidney Crosby skate for 34 minutes today in Florida, but maybe that would’ve been too risky.
Yes, Crosby skated today for the first time in a month. And according to NHL.com, he was on the BankAtlantic Center ice for 27 minutes.
The Penguins take on the Panthers tonight looking to put an end to a losing streak that’s reached six games.
Crosby is expected to skate again Sunday in Tampa Bay.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 2
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)