Jan 13, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Is 27 minutes long enough? Too long? Just right? What does it mean? Personally I’d like to have seen Sidney Crosby skate for 34 minutes today in Florida, but maybe that would’ve been too risky.
Yes, Crosby skated today for the first time in a month. And according to NHL.com, he was on the BankAtlantic Center ice for 27 minutes.
The Penguins take on the Panthers tonight looking to put an end to a losing streak that’s reached six games.
Crosby is expected to skate again Sunday in Tampa Bay.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)