Jan 13, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Is 27 minutes long enough? Too long? Just right? What does it mean? Personally I’d like to have seen Sidney Crosby skate for 34 minutes today in Florida, but maybe that would’ve been too risky.
Yes, Crosby skated today for the first time in a month. And according to NHL.com, he was on the BankAtlantic Center ice for 27 minutes.
The Penguins take on the Panthers tonight looking to put an end to a losing streak that’s reached six games.
Crosby is expected to skate again Sunday in Tampa Bay.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)