Jan 13, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Is 27 minutes long enough? Too long? Just right? What does it mean? Personally I’d like to have seen Sidney Crosby skate for 34 minutes today in Florida, but maybe that would’ve been too risky.
Yes, Crosby skated today for the first time in a month. And according to NHL.com, he was on the BankAtlantic Center ice for 27 minutes.
The Penguins take on the Panthers tonight looking to put an end to a losing streak that’s reached six games.
Crosby is expected to skate again Sunday in Tampa Bay.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)