Jan 11, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
Boston’s Shawn Thornton is a guy that’s never afraid to speak his mind. For that matter, neither is Vancouver columnist Tony Gallagher.
Our friends at CSNNE.com managed to bring the two together to discuss Thornton’s role in last Saturday’s shenanigans between the Canucks and Bruins. CSNNE.com’s Mike Felger was interviewing Gallagher to talk about Thornton wanting a piece of Dale Weise and Weise’s refusal to fight when he surprised Gallagher by bringing Thornton on to hash things out himself.
Things went about as smoothly as you’d figure they would with Thornton getting the upper hand on Gallagher’s arguments and even getting him to wonder why the Canucks are so hated when they’re not tough at all.
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 84
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 6
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 53
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (84)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)