Jan 11, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
Boston’s Shawn Thornton is a guy that’s never afraid to speak his mind. For that matter, neither is Vancouver columnist Tony Gallagher.
Our friends at CSNNE.com managed to bring the two together to discuss Thornton’s role in last Saturday’s shenanigans between the Canucks and Bruins. CSNNE.com’s Mike Felger was interviewing Gallagher to talk about Thornton wanting a piece of Dale Weise and Weise’s refusal to fight when he surprised Gallagher by bringing Thornton on to hash things out himself.
Things went about as smoothly as you’d figure they would with Thornton getting the upper hand on Gallagher’s arguments and even getting him to wonder why the Canucks are so hated when they’re not tough at all.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)