Jan 11, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
Boston’s Shawn Thornton is a guy that’s never afraid to speak his mind. For that matter, neither is Vancouver columnist Tony Gallagher.
Our friends at CSNNE.com managed to bring the two together to discuss Thornton’s role in last Saturday’s shenanigans between the Canucks and Bruins. CSNNE.com’s Mike Felger was interviewing Gallagher to talk about Thornton wanting a piece of Dale Weise and Weise’s refusal to fight when he surprised Gallagher by bringing Thornton on to hash things out himself.
Things went about as smoothly as you’d figure they would with Thornton getting the upper hand on Gallagher’s arguments and even getting him to wonder why the Canucks are so hated when they’re not tough at all.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 1
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 14
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)