Jan 11, 2012, 8:42 AM EDT
Boston’s Shawn Thornton is a guy that’s never afraid to speak his mind. For that matter, neither is Vancouver columnist Tony Gallagher.
Our friends at CSNNE.com managed to bring the two together to discuss Thornton’s role in last Saturday’s shenanigans between the Canucks and Bruins. CSNNE.com’s Mike Felger was interviewing Gallagher to talk about Thornton wanting a piece of Dale Weise and Weise’s refusal to fight when he surprised Gallagher by bringing Thornton on to hash things out himself.
Things went about as smoothly as you’d figure they would with Thornton getting the upper hand on Gallagher’s arguments and even getting him to wonder why the Canucks are so hated when they’re not tough at all.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 0
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54