Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Earlier this season, we noticed something during an episode of NHL 36 starring Patrick Kane: Chicago-area Qdoba restaurants were selling two Blackhawks-inspired burritos — Kane’s “Kaner Con Queso” and Patrick Sharp‘s “Sizzling Sharpie”.
This was intriguing as fans of both hockey and quick service Mexican cuisine, but a question loomed: Which was the better burrito?
Looks like the Blackhawks website will soon provide an answer.
The Qdoba Blackhawks Burrito Faceoff is currently underway, with Kane and Sharp going head-to-head to see who has the tastier taco de harina. Fans can vote for the superior burrito and not only win the chance to eat lunch with the victorious Patrick, but also free burritos for a year!
/puts on elastic-waist sweatpants
//fine, i was already wearing them
Here’s video of Kane and Sharp making their respective foodstuffs. I don’t want to accuse Kane of not knowing what’s in the Kaner Con Queso, but it sounds like he’s reading off an ingredient cheat sheet.
I’ll now turn it over to PHT commenters, though I’d like to request an embargo on “Does Kane’s burrito cost 20 cents?” jokes. You know you’re better than that.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? 33
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 16
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 14
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 35
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 58
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 93
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead