Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Earlier this season, we noticed something during an episode of NHL 36 starring Patrick Kane: Chicago-area Qdoba restaurants were selling two Blackhawks-inspired burritos — Kane’s “Kaner Con Queso” and Patrick Sharp‘s “Sizzling Sharpie”.
This was intriguing as fans of both hockey and quick service Mexican cuisine, but a question loomed: Which was the better burrito?
Looks like the Blackhawks website will soon provide an answer.
The Qdoba Blackhawks Burrito Faceoff is currently underway, with Kane and Sharp going head-to-head to see who has the tastier taco de harina. Fans can vote for the superior burrito and not only win the chance to eat lunch with the victorious Patrick, but also free burritos for a year!
/puts on elastic-waist sweatpants
//fine, i was already wearing them
Here’s video of Kane and Sharp making their respective foodstuffs. I don’t want to accuse Kane of not knowing what’s in the Kaner Con Queso, but it sounds like he’s reading off an ingredient cheat sheet.
I’ll now turn it over to PHT commenters, though I’d like to request an embargo on “Does Kane’s burrito cost 20 cents?” jokes. You know you’re better than that.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)