Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Earlier this season, we noticed something during an episode of NHL 36 starring Patrick Kane: Chicago-area Qdoba restaurants were selling two Blackhawks-inspired burritos — Kane’s “Kaner Con Queso” and Patrick Sharp‘s “Sizzling Sharpie”.
This was intriguing as fans of both hockey and quick service Mexican cuisine, but a question loomed: Which was the better burrito?
Looks like the Blackhawks website will soon provide an answer.
The Qdoba Blackhawks Burrito Faceoff is currently underway, with Kane and Sharp going head-to-head to see who has the tastier taco de harina. Fans can vote for the superior burrito and not only win the chance to eat lunch with the victorious Patrick, but also free burritos for a year!
/puts on elastic-waist sweatpants
//fine, i was already wearing them
Here’s video of Kane and Sharp making their respective foodstuffs. I don’t want to accuse Kane of not knowing what’s in the Kaner Con Queso, but it sounds like he’s reading off an ingredient cheat sheet.
I’ll now turn it over to PHT commenters, though I’d like to request an embargo on “Does Kane’s burrito cost 20 cents?” jokes. You know you’re better than that.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)