Jan 10, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
The good people at online sports book Bodog are optimistic the NHL and NHLPA will be able to hammer out a new collective bargaining agreement before the current one expires on Sep. 15.
In fact, they’re very optimistic.
For those non-gamblers out there, -500 means you’d have to bet $500 to win $100, while +300 means you stood to win $300 on a $100 bet.
No truth to the rumor Donald Fehr just loaded up his Bodog account and hammered “No” for the max wager.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 17
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)