Jan 10, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
The good people at online sports book Bodog are optimistic the NHL and NHLPA will be able to hammer out a new collective bargaining agreement before the current one expires on Sep. 15.
In fact, they’re very optimistic.
For those non-gamblers out there, -500 means you’d have to bet $500 to win $100, while +300 means you stood to win $300 on a $100 bet.
No truth to the rumor Donald Fehr just loaded up his Bodog account and hammered “No” for the max wager.
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 2
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 29
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)