Jan 9, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
Reaves, 24, debuted for the Blues last season, appearing in 28 games while recording two goals, two assists and 78 penalty minutes. This season he’s played in 25 games for St. Louis mostly in a fourth-line/enforcer role, leading the team in fights (six) and recording this KO on Nashville’s Zack Stortini:
Pyatt, 24, agreed to an extension with Tampa Bay after emerging as a checking forward under coach Guy Boucher — who Pyatt played for in AHL Hamilton during the 2009-10 season.
A former fourth-round pick, Pyatt signed a one-year, $525,000 deal with the Lightning in July and has impressed thus far; he’s on pace for career highs in all statistical categories and playing over 13 minutes per game, well above his average TOI during two seasons with Montreal.
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23