Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Rick Nash isn’t going anywhere. So says Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Today, Howson told TSN’s Pierre LeBrun that “nothing has changed” and there were no plans to move Nash.
Howson was forced to address the subject following Nash’s comments that he’d waive his no-movement clause if Columbus wanted to trade him.
Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, also chimed in: “Rick does not want to leave town (and) wants to be part of solution.”
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 0
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 8
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33