Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Rick Nash isn’t going anywhere. So says Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Today, Howson told TSN’s Pierre LeBrun that “nothing has changed” and there were no plans to move Nash.
Howson was forced to address the subject following Nash’s comments that he’d waive his no-movement clause if Columbus wanted to trade him.
Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, also chimed in: “Rick does not want to leave town (and) wants to be part of solution.”
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32