Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Rick Nash isn’t going anywhere. So says Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Today, Howson told TSN’s Pierre LeBrun that “nothing has changed” and there were no plans to move Nash.
Howson was forced to address the subject following Nash’s comments that he’d waive his no-movement clause if Columbus wanted to trade him.
Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, also chimed in: “Rick does not want to leave town (and) wants to be part of solution.”
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 2
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 25
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 22
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 28
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 10
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)