Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Rick Nash isn’t going anywhere. So says Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Today, Howson told TSN’s Pierre LeBrun that “nothing has changed” and there were no plans to move Nash.
Howson was forced to address the subject following Nash’s comments that he’d waive his no-movement clause if Columbus wanted to trade him.
Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, also chimed in: “Rick does not want to leave town (and) wants to be part of solution.”
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 7
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 16
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)