Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Rick Nash isn’t going anywhere. So says Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Today, Howson told TSN’s Pierre LeBrun that “nothing has changed” and there were no plans to move Nash.
Howson was forced to address the subject following Nash’s comments that he’d waive his no-movement clause if Columbus wanted to trade him.
Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, also chimed in: “Rick does not want to leave town (and) wants to be part of solution.”
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 1
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 10
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 60
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (63)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)