Jan 4, 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
Last chance to vote for the six automatic bids to the 2012 NHL All-Star Game – the polls close tonight at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Try not to bring the internet to its knees as you rush over to NHL.com.
How’s the voting gone so far?
Toronto’s Phil Kessel is the overall leader, but Ottawa’s Daniel Alfredsson has made up some ground since last week. The leaderboard remains almost exclusively an all-Ontario affair, with Ottawa’s Jason Spezza in third place, Ottawa’s Milan Michalek in fifth place and Toronto’s Joffrey Lupul in sixth place.
Man, the Leafs and Senators must be really good teams.
Fan voting is clearly problematic, but at least most of those guys would’ve been all-stars regardless.
The only one that doesn’t belong is Reimer. The Leafs’ young goalie is 7-4-4 with a mediocre .900 save percentage.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 26
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)