Jan 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Yesterday we told you about how P.K. Subban and Tomas Plekanec got tired of each other and started throwing down during practice. Thankfully the Internet is a wonderful place and video has surfaced courtesy of The Score of their very light tussle.
There’s enough going on here to give mocking fodder for Habs haters everywhere.
Even against a decided non-fighter like Plekanec, Subban would rather not throw punches. Maybe Subban’s being a good teammate and not throttling Plekanec, or he’s just pretending that Plekanec is wearing opposing colors and would rather keep chirping.
Full marks to Plekanec for his, “Oh you wanna go?” face being in full effect. That said, if this kind of “fight” erupted in a game and the officials gave them five minutes for it, goons everywhere would facewash themselves for the indignity.
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 24
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 14
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 46
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 51
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 29
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10