Jan 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Yesterday we told you about how P.K. Subban and Tomas Plekanec got tired of each other and started throwing down during practice. Thankfully the Internet is a wonderful place and video has surfaced courtesy of The Score of their very light tussle.
There’s enough going on here to give mocking fodder for Habs haters everywhere.
Even against a decided non-fighter like Plekanec, Subban would rather not throw punches. Maybe Subban’s being a good teammate and not throttling Plekanec, or he’s just pretending that Plekanec is wearing opposing colors and would rather keep chirping.
Full marks to Plekanec for his, “Oh you wanna go?” face being in full effect. That said, if this kind of “fight” erupted in a game and the officials gave them five minutes for it, goons everywhere would facewash themselves for the indignity.
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 2
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)