Jan 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
Yesterday we told you about how P.K. Subban and Tomas Plekanec got tired of each other and started throwing down during practice. Thankfully the Internet is a wonderful place and video has surfaced courtesy of The Score of their very light tussle.
There’s enough going on here to give mocking fodder for Habs haters everywhere.
Even against a decided non-fighter like Plekanec, Subban would rather not throw punches. Maybe Subban’s being a good teammate and not throttling Plekanec, or he’s just pretending that Plekanec is wearing opposing colors and would rather keep chirping.
Full marks to Plekanec for his, “Oh you wanna go?” face being in full effect. That said, if this kind of “fight” erupted in a game and the officials gave them five minutes for it, goons everywhere would facewash themselves for the indignity.
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 11
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 28
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 78
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)