Jan 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Yesterday we told you about how P.K. Subban and Tomas Plekanec got tired of each other and started throwing down during practice. Thankfully the Internet is a wonderful place and video has surfaced courtesy of The Score of their very light tussle.
There’s enough going on here to give mocking fodder for Habs haters everywhere.
Even against a decided non-fighter like Plekanec, Subban would rather not throw punches. Maybe Subban’s being a good teammate and not throttling Plekanec, or he’s just pretending that Plekanec is wearing opposing colors and would rather keep chirping.
Full marks to Plekanec for his, “Oh you wanna go?” face being in full effect. That said, if this kind of “fight” erupted in a game and the officials gave them five minutes for it, goons everywhere would facewash themselves for the indignity.
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 15
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 40
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 20
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)