Jan 3, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Yesterday we told you about how P.K. Subban and Tomas Plekanec got tired of each other and started throwing down during practice. Thankfully the Internet is a wonderful place and video has surfaced courtesy of The Score of their very light tussle.
There’s enough going on here to give mocking fodder for Habs haters everywhere.
Even against a decided non-fighter like Plekanec, Subban would rather not throw punches. Maybe Subban’s being a good teammate and not throttling Plekanec, or he’s just pretending that Plekanec is wearing opposing colors and would rather keep chirping.
Full marks to Plekanec for his, “Oh you wanna go?” face being in full effect. That said, if this kind of “fight” erupted in a game and the officials gave them five minutes for it, goons everywhere would facewash themselves for the indignity.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 3
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 10
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 61
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)