Jan 3, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
PHT’s Mike Halford spoke with CSNPhilly’s Rhea Hughes about the Rangers’ 3-2 victory over the Flyers in the 2012 Winter Classic.
Among the hot topics were Mike Rupp‘s take on the Jaromir Jagr salute after his first of two goals on the day, a move that seemed to upset the Flyers more than anything. Also up for discussion: Sergei Bobrovsky‘s play was a bit underwhelming considering the hot streak he was on coming into the game and John Tortorella found some of the calls late in the game to be a bit terrible.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 23
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5