Jan 3, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
PHT’s Mike Halford spoke with CSNPhilly’s Rhea Hughes about the Rangers’ 3-2 victory over the Flyers in the 2012 Winter Classic.
Among the hot topics were Mike Rupp‘s take on the Jaromir Jagr salute after his first of two goals on the day, a move that seemed to upset the Flyers more than anything. Also up for discussion: Sergei Bobrovsky‘s play was a bit underwhelming considering the hot streak he was on coming into the game and John Tortorella found some of the calls late in the game to be a bit terrible.
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 13
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 28
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 8
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42