Jan 3, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
PHT’s Mike Halford spoke with CSNPhilly’s Rhea Hughes about the Rangers’ 3-2 victory over the Flyers in the 2012 Winter Classic.
Among the hot topics were Mike Rupp‘s take on the Jaromir Jagr salute after his first of two goals on the day, a move that seemed to upset the Flyers more than anything. Also up for discussion: Sergei Bobrovsky‘s play was a bit underwhelming considering the hot streak he was on coming into the game and John Tortorella found some of the calls late in the game to be a bit terrible.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 27
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 23
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 20
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 58
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22