Jan 3, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
PHT’s Mike Halford spoke with CSNPhilly’s Rhea Hughes about the Rangers’ 3-2 victory over the Flyers in the 2012 Winter Classic.
Among the hot topics were Mike Rupp‘s take on the Jaromir Jagr salute after his first of two goals on the day, a move that seemed to upset the Flyers more than anything. Also up for discussion: Sergei Bobrovsky‘s play was a bit underwhelming considering the hot streak he was on coming into the game and John Tortorella found some of the calls late in the game to be a bit terrible.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54