Jan 2, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Earlier today, PHT’s Mike Halford and Jason Brough spoke with CSN Philadelphia’s Tim Panaccio to preview the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic from Citizens Bank Park.
The topic du jour was — predictably — the Flyers’ goaltending situation with Sergei Bobrovsky getting and Ilya Bryzgalov backing him up, though there were plenty of other intriguing storylines: Claude Giroux‘s emergence, the impending physical battle and who has the edge today…the Flyers, with the Citizens Bank Park faithful cheering them on…or the Rangers, who have won six of seven to move atop the Atlantic Division?
If you’d like to chat during the game, visit NBC’s Winter Classic Extra livestream player for an interactive Q&A with Mike and Jason.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 5
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 25
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)