Jan 2, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
Earlier today, PHT’s Mike Halford and Jason Brough spoke with CSN Philadelphia’s Tim Panaccio to preview the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic from Citizens Bank Park.
The topic du jour was — predictably — the Flyers’ goaltending situation with Sergei Bobrovsky getting and Ilya Bryzgalov backing him up, though there were plenty of other intriguing storylines: Claude Giroux‘s emergence, the impending physical battle and who has the edge today…the Flyers, with the Citizens Bank Park faithful cheering them on…or the Rangers, who have won six of seven to move atop the Atlantic Division?
If you’d like to chat during the game, visit NBC’s Winter Classic Extra livestream player for an interactive Q&A with Mike and Jason.
- Report: Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 0
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 7
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 23
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 53
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 2
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 60
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)