Jan 1, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
Unlike the Flyers’ practice this morning, John Tortorella and the Rangers had no surprises after Rangers practice today.
Tortorella said that he’ll be going with the same lineup the Rangers have been rolling with lately and that Henrik Lundqvist would get the start in goal. The one issue that may come up tomorrow is the health of Ryan McDonagh.
McDonagh left the ice before practice feeling a bit under the weather. Tortorella says McDonagh is feeling fine, however and that he’ll be ready to go tomorrow afternoon.
After seeing the mayhem that ensued with Philadelphia this morning thanks to Ilya Bryzgalov, having the Rangers do things so straightforward and no-nonsense sets things up nicely to have it be a true battle of opposite personalities.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 18
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 32
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)