Dec 31, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The headline really says it all.
During the first period of Washington’s victory over Buffalo, a scrum ensued near the Buffalo net and Jason Chimera threw down with Buffalo defenseman Mike Weber. After the two combatants were pulled off each other and off the ice, Miller obviously had some not-so nice words for Chimera.
Chimera decided to take matters into his own hands. Or rather his own middle finger giving Miller the satisfaction of being told he’s No. 1.
Apparently it’s also open season on being mean to goalies in ways other than running them over. The guys at Hockeyfights.com have the video showing off Chimera’s work with his fists and his digits.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)