Dec 31, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The headline really says it all.
During the first period of Washington’s victory over Buffalo, a scrum ensued near the Buffalo net and Jason Chimera threw down with Buffalo defenseman Mike Weber. After the two combatants were pulled off each other and off the ice, Miller obviously had some not-so nice words for Chimera.
Chimera decided to take matters into his own hands. Or rather his own middle finger giving Miller the satisfaction of being told he’s No. 1.
Apparently it’s also open season on being mean to goalies in ways other than running them over. The guys at Hockeyfights.com have the video showing off Chimera’s work with his fists and his digits.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 10
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 8
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 33
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)