Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
You’ve already seen Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk sampling Philadelphia’s finest cheesesteaks, now watch three more Flyers – Max Talbot, Claude Giroux and Sean Couturier – hanging out in front of the Rocky statue and chatting in French accents.
Had to like Couturier’s very serious answer to how Rocky inspired his life.
“He’s a hard worker…he has a lot of character…and…uh…he doesn’t get caught defensively?”
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5