Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
You’ve already seen Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk sampling Philadelphia’s finest cheesesteaks, now watch three more Flyers – Max Talbot, Claude Giroux and Sean Couturier – hanging out in front of the Rocky statue and chatting in French accents.
Had to like Couturier’s very serious answer to how Rocky inspired his life.
“He’s a hard worker…he has a lot of character…and…uh…he doesn’t get caught defensively?”
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 8
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40