Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
You’ve already seen Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk sampling Philadelphia’s finest cheesesteaks, now watch three more Flyers – Max Talbot, Claude Giroux and Sean Couturier – hanging out in front of the Rocky statue and chatting in French accents.
Had to like Couturier’s very serious answer to how Rocky inspired his life.
“He’s a hard worker…he has a lot of character…and…uh…he doesn’t get caught defensively?”
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 0
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 5
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 17
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 55
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20