Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EST
You’ve already seen Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk sampling Philadelphia’s finest cheesesteaks, now watch three more Flyers – Max Talbot, Claude Giroux and Sean Couturier – hanging out in front of the Rocky statue and chatting in French accents.
Had to like Couturier’s very serious answer to how Rocky inspired his life.
“He’s a hard worker…he has a lot of character…and…uh…he doesn’t get caught defensively?”
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 0
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15