Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Recently, Philadelphia Flyers forwards Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk took a food tour of the city’s best cheesesteak joints. As a person that likes both cheese and steak, I found this video enthralling:
Now…in the interest of fair and balanced food reportage, I should mention there are two entirely different cheesesteak vendors within the friendly confines of Citizen’s Bank Park, the site of the 2012 Winter Classic. One is Campo’s, the other Tony Luke’s.
What this ultimately means is that — if you’re in Philly for the Winter Classic and looking to exponentially increase your waist size — there are four bonafide cheesesteak restaurants for you to visit.
Eat all four in a single day and your angioplasty is free!*
*Not a valid offer
*Not approved by national cheesesteak council
*Not real in any way, shape or form.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)