Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Recently, Philadelphia Flyers forwards Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk took a food tour of the city’s best cheesesteak joints. As a person that likes both cheese and steak, I found this video enthralling:
Now…in the interest of fair and balanced food reportage, I should mention there are two entirely different cheesesteak vendors within the friendly confines of Citizen’s Bank Park, the site of the 2012 Winter Classic. One is Campo’s, the other Tony Luke’s.
What this ultimately means is that — if you’re in Philly for the Winter Classic and looking to exponentially increase your waist size — there are four bonafide cheesesteak restaurants for you to visit.
Eat all four in a single day and your angioplasty is free!*
*Not a valid offer
*Not approved by national cheesesteak council
*Not real in any way, shape or form.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 33
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 18
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 46
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)