Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Recently, Philadelphia Flyers forwards Scott Hartnell, Wayne Simmonds and James van Riemsdyk took a food tour of the city’s best cheesesteak joints. As a person that likes both cheese and steak, I found this video enthralling:
Now…in the interest of fair and balanced food reportage, I should mention there are two entirely different cheesesteak vendors within the friendly confines of Citizen’s Bank Park, the site of the 2012 Winter Classic. One is Campo’s, the other Tony Luke’s.
What this ultimately means is that — if you’re in Philly for the Winter Classic and looking to exponentially increase your waist size — there are four bonafide cheesesteak restaurants for you to visit.
Eat all four in a single day and your angioplasty is free!*
*Not a valid offer
*Not approved by national cheesesteak council
*Not real in any way, shape or form.
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)