Dec 28, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
Instead of worrying about rain, now we get to worry about wind.
Indeed, the weather forecast for the Winter Classic on Jan. 2 in Philadelphia has changed ever so slightly.
Courtesy The Weather Channel:
Remember that the Flyers and Rangers will switch ends at the 10:00 mark of the third period to minimize any wind advantage one team might get over the other. However, wind can always change, in force and/or direction, so it could still be a factor. Especially on field goals.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 38
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 63
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 19
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 13
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 69
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)