Dec 28, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Given it’s been 23 days since Sidney Crosby‘s last game, Pens head coach Dan Bylsma addressed the media today for an update on No. 87’s health.
According to the Pittsburgh Tribune, the update wasn’t good.
Three weeks since absorbing “a minor hit” against the Boston Bruins, Crosby is still having concussion-like symptoms and — once again — there is no timetable for his return.
Crosby hasn’t spoken to the media since Dec. 12 and Bylsma offered little in terms of a status update. The Penguins coach did say Crosby was taking part in light workouts, but — as the Tribune’s Josh Yohe notes — Crosby was also doing light exercise last season while missing significant time with a concussion.
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 32
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)