Dec 26, 2011, 11:50 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues have undergone a gorgeous and dramatic makeover since Ken Hitchcock took over, but the one area that hasn’t shown much improvement was their dismal power play. One cannot say that it will be totally fixed with a single game (and especially such a small sample size), but the Blues can take some positives away from their 2-for-2 success rate against the Dallas Stars, which helped them take a 5-3 win.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52