Dec 23, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Milbury’s attorney, Mark Berthiaume, said that a clerk magistrate at Brookline District Court ruled there was insufficient evidence to move ahead, and that the case has been thrown out.
“It was an unfortunate misunderstanding,” Milbury told reporters. “We’re pleased with the court’s ruling.”
Milbury is a hockey analyst for NBC, CBC and NESN.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 31
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 66
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 25
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51