Dec 23, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Milbury’s attorney, Mark Berthiaume, said that a clerk magistrate at Brookline District Court ruled there was insufficient evidence to move ahead, and that the case has been thrown out.
“It was an unfortunate misunderstanding,” Milbury told reporters. “We’re pleased with the court’s ruling.”
Milbury is a hockey analyst for NBC, CBC and NESN.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 7
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15