Dec 23, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Milbury’s attorney, Mark Berthiaume, said that a clerk magistrate at Brookline District Court ruled there was insufficient evidence to move ahead, and that the case has been thrown out.
“It was an unfortunate misunderstanding,” Milbury told reporters. “We’re pleased with the court’s ruling.”
Milbury is a hockey analyst for NBC, CBC and NESN.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 0
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55