Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
After seeing Ilya Bryzgalov‘s breakout performance on HBO’s 24/7 last week in discussing the universe and the death penalty for killing tigers, following up with a killer encore would be tough.
As it turns out, pestering Jaromir Jagr during dinner as well as discussing being a reality TV star and how Siberian huskies compare to women with Harry Zolnierczyk makes for a pretty good follow up in last night’s episode.
If you fear a dirty word, there’s one that appears/is heard in this video.
The universe, tigers, huskies… Bryzgalov is, as Zolnierczyk says, “A-mazing.”
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 6
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 36
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)