Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
After seeing Ilya Bryzgalov‘s breakout performance on HBO’s 24/7 last week in discussing the universe and the death penalty for killing tigers, following up with a killer encore would be tough.
As it turns out, pestering Jaromir Jagr during dinner as well as discussing being a reality TV star and how Siberian huskies compare to women with Harry Zolnierczyk makes for a pretty good follow up in last night’s episode.
If you fear a dirty word, there’s one that appears/is heard in this video.
The universe, tigers, huskies… Bryzgalov is, as Zolnierczyk says, “A-mazing.”
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)