Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
After seeing Ilya Bryzgalov‘s breakout performance on HBO’s 24/7 last week in discussing the universe and the death penalty for killing tigers, following up with a killer encore would be tough.
As it turns out, pestering Jaromir Jagr during dinner as well as discussing being a reality TV star and how Siberian huskies compare to women with Harry Zolnierczyk makes for a pretty good follow up in last night’s episode.
If you fear a dirty word, there’s one that appears/is heard in this video.
The universe, tigers, huskies… Bryzgalov is, as Zolnierczyk says, “A-mazing.”
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)