Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
After seeing Ilya Bryzgalov‘s breakout performance on HBO’s 24/7 last week in discussing the universe and the death penalty for killing tigers, following up with a killer encore would be tough.
As it turns out, pestering Jaromir Jagr during dinner as well as discussing being a reality TV star and how Siberian huskies compare to women with Harry Zolnierczyk makes for a pretty good follow up in last night’s episode.
If you fear a dirty word, there’s one that appears/is heard in this video.
The universe, tigers, huskies… Bryzgalov is, as Zolnierczyk says, “A-mazing.”
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 1
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 2
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 10
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 27
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3