Dec 22, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
After seeing Ilya Bryzgalov‘s breakout performance on HBO’s 24/7 last week in discussing the universe and the death penalty for killing tigers, following up with a killer encore would be tough.
As it turns out, pestering Jaromir Jagr during dinner as well as discussing being a reality TV star and how Siberian huskies compare to women with Harry Zolnierczyk makes for a pretty good follow up in last night’s episode.
If you fear a dirty word, there’s one that appears/is heard in this video.
The universe, tigers, huskies… Bryzgalov is, as Zolnierczyk says, “A-mazing.”
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10