Dec 22, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
This feature profiles an NHLer that’s making noise on the Twitter machine.
Colorado Avalanche defenseman Shane O’Brien recently imparted some sage words of wisdom to Chicago Bears WR Sam Hurd, who was arrested on federal drug charges after trying to purchase large amounts of cocaine and marijuana from an undercover agent:
Well said, SOB. Well said.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 7
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36