Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Just two weeks after suffering from nasty facial fractures, Martin St. Louis returned against the San Jose Sharks. Tampa Bay Lightning head coach Guy Boucher said it would take “a small miracle” for St. Louis to find himself back in the lineup. So what should he call St. Louis scoring a goal in that same game, then?
Of course, that goal was pretty trivial in the scheme of a brutal 7-2 loss to the Sharks. Bolts GM Steve Yzerman might need to work up a little magic of his own by finding a goalie who can get the job, then.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7