Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Just two weeks after suffering from nasty facial fractures, Martin St. Louis returned against the San Jose Sharks. Tampa Bay Lightning head coach Guy Boucher said it would take “a small miracle” for St. Louis to find himself back in the lineup. So what should he call St. Louis scoring a goal in that same game, then?
Of course, that goal was pretty trivial in the scheme of a brutal 7-2 loss to the Sharks. Bolts GM Steve Yzerman might need to work up a little magic of his own by finding a goalie who can get the job, then.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 13
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 13
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35