Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Just two weeks after suffering from nasty facial fractures, Martin St. Louis returned against the San Jose Sharks. Tampa Bay Lightning head coach Guy Boucher said it would take “a small miracle” for St. Louis to find himself back in the lineup. So what should he call St. Louis scoring a goal in that same game, then?
Of course, that goal was pretty trivial in the scheme of a brutal 7-2 loss to the Sharks. Bolts GM Steve Yzerman might need to work up a little magic of his own by finding a goalie who can get the job, then.
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 0
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 1
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 30
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 48
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 80
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires