Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Just two weeks after suffering from nasty facial fractures, Martin St. Louis returned against the San Jose Sharks. Tampa Bay Lightning head coach Guy Boucher said it would take “a small miracle” for St. Louis to find himself back in the lineup. So what should he call St. Louis scoring a goal in that same game, then?
Of course, that goal was pretty trivial in the scheme of a brutal 7-2 loss to the Sharks. Bolts GM Steve Yzerman might need to work up a little magic of his own by finding a goalie who can get the job, then.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5