Dec 21, 2011, 10:34 AM EDT
While Seabrook was back in action last night for Chicago, Bourque was dishing out apologies for his dirty hit, according to Steve MacFarlane of the Calgary Sun. Considering that Bourque used to be a teammate of Seabrook’s in Chicago, it made things a bit more personal.
“I played with the guy four years. I felt pretty bad,” Bourque said Tuesday before he sat out the first of his two-game suspension with his Flames hosting the Minnesota Wild. “I went and talked to him during the third period just to make sure he was alright and say sorry.
“He accepted my apology.”
Brent Seabrook is a bigger guy than we would be. We’d still be a little bit more annoyed about things. Accepting an apology with a face wash is OK, right?
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)