Dec 21, 2011, 10:34 AM EST
While Seabrook was back in action last night for Chicago, Bourque was dishing out apologies for his dirty hit, according to Steve MacFarlane of the Calgary Sun. Considering that Bourque used to be a teammate of Seabrook’s in Chicago, it made things a bit more personal.
“I played with the guy four years. I felt pretty bad,” Bourque said Tuesday before he sat out the first of his two-game suspension with his Flames hosting the Minnesota Wild. “I went and talked to him during the third period just to make sure he was alright and say sorry.
“He accepted my apology.”
Brent Seabrook is a bigger guy than we would be. We’d still be a little bit more annoyed about things. Accepting an apology with a face wash is OK, right?
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11