Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In our ongoing quest to bring you all Justin Bieber-related hockey activities, we should point out that Da Bieb practiced with the Toronto Maple Leafs today.
First Michael Bublé, now Justin Bieber.
One day after Bublé took the ice with the Vancouver Canucks, Bieber did the same with the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.
Unlike Bublé, Bieber didn’t wear full equipment. He sported a tuque and Leafs track suit and took shots on Gustavsson.
Here’s Biebs going one-on-one with The Monster:
Looks like Bieb can play a little bit. Probably more than Buble, who said he was “crappy” after skating with the Canucks yesterday.
And just so I can beat you jerks to it in the comments section: SLOW NEWS DAY?
PHT Bieber-Fever related:
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)