Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In our ongoing quest to bring you all Justin Bieber-related hockey activities, we should point out that Da Bieb practiced with the Toronto Maple Leafs today.
First Michael Bublé, now Justin Bieber.
One day after Bublé took the ice with the Vancouver Canucks, Bieber did the same with the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.
Unlike Bublé, Bieber didn’t wear full equipment. He sported a tuque and Leafs track suit and took shots on Gustavsson.
Here’s Biebs going one-on-one with The Monster:
Looks like Bieb can play a little bit. Probably more than Buble, who said he was “crappy” after skating with the Canucks yesterday.
And just so I can beat you jerks to it in the comments section: SLOW NEWS DAY?
PHT Bieber-Fever related:
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)