Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In our ongoing quest to bring you all Justin Bieber-related hockey activities, we should point out that Da Bieb practiced with the Toronto Maple Leafs today.
First Michael Bublé, now Justin Bieber.
One day after Bublé took the ice with the Vancouver Canucks, Bieber did the same with the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.
Unlike Bublé, Bieber didn’t wear full equipment. He sported a tuque and Leafs track suit and took shots on Gustavsson.
Here’s Biebs going one-on-one with The Monster:
Looks like Bieb can play a little bit. Probably more than Buble, who said he was “crappy” after skating with the Canucks yesterday.
And just so I can beat you jerks to it in the comments section: SLOW NEWS DAY?
PHT Bieber-Fever related:
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)