Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
In our ongoing quest to bring you all Justin Bieber-related hockey activities, we should point out that Da Bieb practiced with the Toronto Maple Leafs today.
First Michael Bublé, now Justin Bieber.
One day after Bublé took the ice with the Vancouver Canucks, Bieber did the same with the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.
Unlike Bublé, Bieber didn’t wear full equipment. He sported a tuque and Leafs track suit and took shots on Gustavsson.
Here’s Biebs going one-on-one with The Monster:
Looks like Bieb can play a little bit. Probably more than Buble, who said he was “crappy” after skating with the Canucks yesterday.
And just so I can beat you jerks to it in the comments section: SLOW NEWS DAY?
PHT Bieber-Fever related:
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40