Dec 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
In our ongoing quest to bring you all Justin Bieber-related hockey activities, we should point out that Da Bieb practiced with the Toronto Maple Leafs today.
First Michael Bublé, now Justin Bieber.
One day after Bublé took the ice with the Vancouver Canucks, Bieber did the same with the Toronto Maple Leafs Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.
Unlike Bublé, Bieber didn’t wear full equipment. He sported a tuque and Leafs track suit and took shots on Gustavsson.
Here’s Biebs going one-on-one with The Monster:
Looks like Bieb can play a little bit. Probably more than Buble, who said he was “crappy” after skating with the Canucks yesterday.
And just so I can beat you jerks to it in the comments section: SLOW NEWS DAY?
PHT Bieber-Fever related:
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 1
- Wounded Wing: Howard (MCL sprain) out 2-4 weeks 2
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 56
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 85
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)