Dec 20, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook will play tonight in Pittsburgh.
What a faker.
Fortunately we can kid because he’s alright. Seabrook had to leave Sunday’s game with an upper-body injury after Calgary’s Rene Bourque slammed him face-first into the boards during the first period. The Flames forward, who received a five-minute major and game misconduct for the illegal hit, has since been suspended two games.
Also of note, CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers reports via Twitter that Bourque has apologized to Seabrook.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 30
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 14
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54