Dec 20, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook will play tonight in Pittsburgh.
What a faker.
Fortunately we can kid because he’s alright. Seabrook had to leave Sunday’s game with an upper-body injury after Calgary’s Rene Bourque slammed him face-first into the boards during the first period. The Flames forward, who received a five-minute major and game misconduct for the illegal hit, has since been suspended two games.
Also of note, CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers reports via Twitter that Bourque has apologized to Seabrook.
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 1
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 45
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 100
- Howard won’t demand trade out of Detroit 19
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (101)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)