Dec 20, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook will play tonight in Pittsburgh.
What a faker.
Fortunately we can kid because he’s alright. Seabrook had to leave Sunday’s game with an upper-body injury after Calgary’s Rene Bourque slammed him face-first into the boards during the first period. The Flames forward, who received a five-minute major and game misconduct for the illegal hit, has since been suspended two games.
Also of note, CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers reports via Twitter that Bourque has apologized to Seabrook.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 4
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1