Dec 20, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook will play tonight in Pittsburgh.
What a faker.
Fortunately we can kid because he’s alright. Seabrook had to leave Sunday’s game with an upper-body injury after Calgary’s Rene Bourque slammed him face-first into the boards during the first period. The Flames forward, who received a five-minute major and game misconduct for the illegal hit, has since been suspended two games.
Also of note, CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers reports via Twitter that Bourque has apologized to Seabrook.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 12
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 39
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)