Dec 20, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Online bookmaker Bovada (formerly Bodog) has released odds on who will become the next coach of the Montreal Canadiens.
Place your bets:
Patrick Roy 2/1
Clément Jodoin 5/2
Bob Hartley 5/1
Paul Maurice 9/1
Randy Cunneyworth 15/1
Marc Crawford 15/1
Guy Boucher 20/1
Michel Therrien 40/1
Pascal Vincent 45/1
Randy Carlyle 45/1
Not surprisingly, the top three favorites come complete with French accents.
You all know who Patrick Roy is.
For those who’ve never heard of Clément Jodoin, he’s currently the coach of the Habs’ AHL affiliate in Hamilton. Previous to that, he was a highly decorated coach in the Quebec junior league.
Hartley, of course, coached the Colorado Avalanche to a Stanley Cup in 2001. At the moment he’s behind the bench of Zürcher Schlittschuh Clu (don’t try to pronounce it, you might swallow your tongue) in Switzerland.
Meanwhile, Cunneyworth is furiously rushing through his Rosetta Stone lessons.
Cat. Le chat.
Dog. Le chien.
We can’t seem to get a break out there. Nous ne semblons pas d’obtenir une pause là.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)