Dec 20, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Online bookmaker Bovada (formerly Bodog) has released odds on who will become the next coach of the Montreal Canadiens.
Place your bets:
Patrick Roy 2/1
Clément Jodoin 5/2
Bob Hartley 5/1
Paul Maurice 9/1
Randy Cunneyworth 15/1
Marc Crawford 15/1
Guy Boucher 20/1
Michel Therrien 40/1
Pascal Vincent 45/1
Randy Carlyle 45/1
Not surprisingly, the top three favorites come complete with French accents.
You all know who Patrick Roy is.
For those who’ve never heard of Clément Jodoin, he’s currently the coach of the Habs’ AHL affiliate in Hamilton. Previous to that, he was a highly decorated coach in the Quebec junior league.
Hartley, of course, coached the Colorado Avalanche to a Stanley Cup in 2001. At the moment he’s behind the bench of Zürcher Schlittschuh Clu (don’t try to pronounce it, you might swallow your tongue) in Switzerland.
Meanwhile, Cunneyworth is furiously rushing through his Rosetta Stone lessons.
Cat. Le chat.
Dog. Le chien.
We can’t seem to get a break out there. Nous ne semblons pas d’obtenir une pause là.
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 9
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 16
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 53
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 85
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (85)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control