Dec 20, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Online bookmaker Bovada (formerly Bodog) has released odds on who will become the next coach of the Montreal Canadiens.
Place your bets:
Patrick Roy 2/1
Clément Jodoin 5/2
Bob Hartley 5/1
Paul Maurice 9/1
Randy Cunneyworth 15/1
Marc Crawford 15/1
Guy Boucher 20/1
Michel Therrien 40/1
Pascal Vincent 45/1
Randy Carlyle 45/1
Not surprisingly, the top three favorites come complete with French accents.
You all know who Patrick Roy is.
For those who’ve never heard of Clément Jodoin, he’s currently the coach of the Habs’ AHL affiliate in Hamilton. Previous to that, he was a highly decorated coach in the Quebec junior league.
Hartley, of course, coached the Colorado Avalanche to a Stanley Cup in 2001. At the moment he’s behind the bench of Zürcher Schlittschuh Clu (don’t try to pronounce it, you might swallow your tongue) in Switzerland.
Meanwhile, Cunneyworth is furiously rushing through his Rosetta Stone lessons.
Cat. Le chat.
Dog. Le chien.
We can’t seem to get a break out there. Nous ne semblons pas d’obtenir une pause là.
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 8
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 4
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 10
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 74
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 67
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 166
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (166)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)