Dec 20, 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Online bookmaker Bovada (formerly Bodog) has released odds on who will become the next coach of the Montreal Canadiens.
Place your bets:
Patrick Roy 2/1
Clément Jodoin 5/2
Bob Hartley 5/1
Paul Maurice 9/1
Randy Cunneyworth 15/1
Marc Crawford 15/1
Guy Boucher 20/1
Michel Therrien 40/1
Pascal Vincent 45/1
Randy Carlyle 45/1
Not surprisingly, the top three favorites come complete with French accents.
You all know who Patrick Roy is.
For those who’ve never heard of Clément Jodoin, he’s currently the coach of the Habs’ AHL affiliate in Hamilton. Previous to that, he was a highly decorated coach in the Quebec junior league.
Hartley, of course, coached the Colorado Avalanche to a Stanley Cup in 2001. At the moment he’s behind the bench of Zürcher Schlittschuh Clu (don’t try to pronounce it, you might swallow your tongue) in Switzerland.
Meanwhile, Cunneyworth is furiously rushing through his Rosetta Stone lessons.
Cat. Le chat.
Dog. Le chien.
We can’t seem to get a break out there. Nous ne semblons pas d’obtenir une pause là.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 20
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 44
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 121
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 79
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7