Could the owner of the gray Ford Escape with Jersey plates please move your vehicle? You’re ruining the Winter Classic
Dec 19, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Today, NHL ice guru Dan Craig and his 53-foot refrigeration truck arrived at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, ready to begin building the rink for the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
Just one problem — this guy stole his parking spot:
Dan Rosen of NHL.com explained that nobody knew who the Ford Escape belonged to or why it was parked illegally (when the cops ran the plates, it came up as unregistered), but people around the ballpark were saying it had been there since early in the morning.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 22
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 46
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 78
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires