Could the owner of the gray Ford Escape with Jersey plates please move your vehicle? You’re ruining the Winter Classic
Dec 19, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Today, NHL ice guru Dan Craig and his 53-foot refrigeration truck arrived at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, ready to begin building the rink for the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
Just one problem — this guy stole his parking spot:
Dan Rosen of NHL.com explained that nobody knew who the Ford Escape belonged to or why it was parked illegally (when the cops ran the plates, it came up as unregistered), but people around the ballpark were saying it had been there since early in the morning.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13