Could the owner of the gray Ford Escape with Jersey plates please move your vehicle? You’re ruining the Winter Classic
Dec 19, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Today, NHL ice guru Dan Craig and his 53-foot refrigeration truck arrived at Citizens Bank Park in Philly, ready to begin building the rink for the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic.
Just one problem — this guy stole his parking spot:
Dan Rosen of NHL.com explained that nobody knew who the Ford Escape belonged to or why it was parked illegally (when the cops ran the plates, it came up as unregistered), but people around the ballpark were saying it had been there since early in the morning.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 10
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 23
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 12
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 55
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39