Dec 16, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Sometimes you get all the luck when you play at home.
For Shea Weber, that includes using a rut in the ice to help put a shot past Jimmy Howard. Weber made this one count in a big way as his home town shot put the Predators ahead for good with under two minutes to play as they beat Detroit 4-3.
Added bonus to this video? Check out the guy celebrating like he scored the goal but had nothing to do with it. Save that action for when you pot one, big guy.
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 0
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 1
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112