Dec 16, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
Chara (knee) practiced today in an Ottawa-area rink and reportedly did so “without limitations.”
According to the Globe, the Bruins “will see how Chara’s knee responds to today’s practice and the flight to Philadelphia before making a determination for tomorrow’s game.”
So hopefully he gets a seat on the plane with lots of leg room. On the exit row maybe. Nice to be able to stretch out.
Chara’s missed two games since hurting his knee Saturday in Columbus. The Bruins are 2-0-0 in his absence.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5