Dec 15, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Eric Stephens of the OC Register culled this quote from Bruce Boudreau following Anaheim’s 4-1 win over Phoenix last night:
Zing! Take that, Washington.
You know, it’s nice to see Boudreau finally fire a parting shot at the Caps (even if it was rather innocuous). He seemed far too gracious in dismissal after the team had clearly stopped playing for him.
I know you’re supposed to leave with your head held high, not burn any bridges and stay classy…but c’mon. It’s good to take a jab at your ex-employer every now and again. Fun too.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)