Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
Tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST on VERSUS, the NHL and NHL Original Productions will air the debut episode of “NHL 36″ starring Patrick Kane.
And we’ve got the teaser!
NHL 36 takes viewers into Kane’s world for 36 straight hours as he lives the life of a not-so-average 23-year-old. Through an array of microphones and isolated cameras, the 30-minute documentary will offer unique insight into Kane’s game on the ice. The show also will feature interviews with Kane’s family.
Speaking of Kane’s family — that’s his dad, Patrick Sr., defiantly ordering Qdoba’s Sizzling Sharpie Burrito. I had no idea the Blackhawks had their own line of Mexican food but now that I do, I’m obsessed with it. For instance, did you know the Sharpie’s key ingredients are black beans, steak, fajita veggies, ranchera sauce, pico de gallo, sour cream and a “lil’ bit of love”? It’s true. Meanwhile, Kane’s burrito doesn’t have a lil’ bit of love, but it does have cheese.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 19
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 61
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (61)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)