Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
Tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST on VERSUS, the NHL and NHL Original Productions will air the debut episode of “NHL 36″ starring Patrick Kane.
And we’ve got the teaser!
NHL 36 takes viewers into Kane’s world for 36 straight hours as he lives the life of a not-so-average 23-year-old. Through an array of microphones and isolated cameras, the 30-minute documentary will offer unique insight into Kane’s game on the ice. The show also will feature interviews with Kane’s family.
Speaking of Kane’s family — that’s his dad, Patrick Sr., defiantly ordering Qdoba’s Sizzling Sharpie Burrito. I had no idea the Blackhawks had their own line of Mexican food but now that I do, I’m obsessed with it. For instance, did you know the Sharpie’s key ingredients are black beans, steak, fajita veggies, ranchera sauce, pico de gallo, sour cream and a “lil’ bit of love”? It’s true. Meanwhile, Kane’s burrito doesn’t have a lil’ bit of love, but it does have cheese.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 5
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)