Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
Tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST on VERSUS, the NHL and NHL Original Productions will air the debut episode of “NHL 36″ starring Patrick Kane.
And we’ve got the teaser!
NHL 36 takes viewers into Kane’s world for 36 straight hours as he lives the life of a not-so-average 23-year-old. Through an array of microphones and isolated cameras, the 30-minute documentary will offer unique insight into Kane’s game on the ice. The show also will feature interviews with Kane’s family.
Speaking of Kane’s family — that’s his dad, Patrick Sr., defiantly ordering Qdoba’s Sizzling Sharpie Burrito. I had no idea the Blackhawks had their own line of Mexican food but now that I do, I’m obsessed with it. For instance, did you know the Sharpie’s key ingredients are black beans, steak, fajita veggies, ranchera sauce, pico de gallo, sour cream and a “lil’ bit of love”? It’s true. Meanwhile, Kane’s burrito doesn’t have a lil’ bit of love, but it does have cheese.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)