Dec 14, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
Tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST on VERSUS, the NHL and NHL Original Productions will air the debut episode of “NHL 36″ starring Patrick Kane.
And we’ve got the teaser!
NHL 36 takes viewers into Kane’s world for 36 straight hours as he lives the life of a not-so-average 23-year-old. Through an array of microphones and isolated cameras, the 30-minute documentary will offer unique insight into Kane’s game on the ice. The show also will feature interviews with Kane’s family.
Speaking of Kane’s family — that’s his dad, Patrick Sr., defiantly ordering Qdoba’s Sizzling Sharpie Burrito. I had no idea the Blackhawks had their own line of Mexican food but now that I do, I’m obsessed with it. For instance, did you know the Sharpie’s key ingredients are black beans, steak, fajita veggies, ranchera sauce, pico de gallo, sour cream and a “lil’ bit of love”? It’s true. Meanwhile, Kane’s burrito doesn’t have a lil’ bit of love, but it does have cheese.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 26
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)