Dec 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
I mean, really — this is getting stupid.
Carolina’s leading scorer, Skinner (24 points) has missed two games since being run over by Andy Sutton on Dec. 7 against the Oilers.
Pitkanen, the team’s top blue-liner, has been out three games after suffering what was first described as an upper-body injury on Dec. 6 in Calgary.
So anyway, tack on two more names to USA Today’s NHL concussion tracker. Now featuring the reigning rookie of the year!
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 19
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6