Dec 14, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
I mean, really — this is getting stupid.
Carolina’s leading scorer, Skinner (24 points) has missed two games since being run over by Andy Sutton on Dec. 7 against the Oilers.
Pitkanen, the team’s top blue-liner, has been out three games after suffering what was first described as an upper-body injury on Dec. 6 in Calgary.
So anyway, tack on two more names to USA Today’s NHL concussion tracker. Now featuring the reigning rookie of the year!
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)