Dec 13, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
You all remember the commercial from back in the day that had Larry Bird and Michael Jordan playing a game of HORSE and doing trick shots all over the arena to win a Big Mac. Nashville’s Shea Weber (along with country singer Dierks Bentley) decided to try it out himself taking a shot on an open net from the upper reaches of Bridgestone Arena.
As you might expect, the Predators captain is pretty good at firing the puck. Weber launched it from the 300 level, the length of the ice, off Terry Crisp’s microphone (OK not really)… Nothing but net.
Someone get this guy a commercial deal already.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5