Dec 13, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
You all remember the commercial from back in the day that had Larry Bird and Michael Jordan playing a game of HORSE and doing trick shots all over the arena to win a Big Mac. Nashville’s Shea Weber (along with country singer Dierks Bentley) decided to try it out himself taking a shot on an open net from the upper reaches of Bridgestone Arena.
As you might expect, the Predators captain is pretty good at firing the puck. Weber launched it from the 300 level, the length of the ice, off Terry Crisp’s microphone (OK not really)… Nothing but net.
Someone get this guy a commercial deal already.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 12
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 15
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 35
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)