Dec 13, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
You all remember the commercial from back in the day that had Larry Bird and Michael Jordan playing a game of HORSE and doing trick shots all over the arena to win a Big Mac. Nashville’s Shea Weber (along with country singer Dierks Bentley) decided to try it out himself taking a shot on an open net from the upper reaches of Bridgestone Arena.
As you might expect, the Predators captain is pretty good at firing the puck. Weber launched it from the 300 level, the length of the ice, off Terry Crisp’s microphone (OK not really)… Nothing but net.
Someone get this guy a commercial deal already.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 9
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 14
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 30
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 42
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 45
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)