Dec 13, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
You all remember the commercial from back in the day that had Larry Bird and Michael Jordan playing a game of HORSE and doing trick shots all over the arena to win a Big Mac. Nashville’s Shea Weber (along with country singer Dierks Bentley) decided to try it out himself taking a shot on an open net from the upper reaches of Bridgestone Arena.
As you might expect, the Predators captain is pretty good at firing the puck. Weber launched it from the 300 level, the length of the ice, off Terry Crisp’s microphone (OK not really)… Nothing but net.
Someone get this guy a commercial deal already.
- Risk Factors: St. Louis Blues edition 6
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 16
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Pittsburgh releases Daniel Carcillo from tryout (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)