Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If there’s something we love more than seeing hockey players sing the hits of the holiday season, we’d like to find it.
After seeing the San Jose Sharks do it last year, the Florida Panthers are upping the ante (only without the aid of a ventriloquist dummy) by breaking out their rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
You’ll have to check out the Sunrise Sports & Entertainment website to see it, but once you see Ed Jovanovski hamming it up, Jose Theodore lending his smoky eyes to the camera, Erik Gudbranson‘s creepy mustache, and Tomas Fleischmann stay as far off key as possible, you’ll thank us later.
The only thing we’re missing out on here is the follow up featuring Kevin Dineen/Dale Tallon duet of “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.” All we know now is that our growing man-crush on the Panthers making a run at the playoffs just got a lot stronger. Nothing beats awkward karaoke.
(Thanks to @HockeyBroad on Twitter for sharing this wonder)
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 37
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 98
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 11
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (90)