Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EST
If there’s something we love more than seeing hockey players sing the hits of the holiday season, we’d like to find it.
After seeing the San Jose Sharks do it last year, the Florida Panthers are upping the ante (only without the aid of a ventriloquist dummy) by breaking out their rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
You’ll have to check out the Sunrise Sports & Entertainment website to see it, but once you see Ed Jovanovski hamming it up, Jose Theodore lending his smoky eyes to the camera, Erik Gudbranson‘s creepy mustache, and Tomas Fleischmann stay as far off key as possible, you’ll thank us later.
The only thing we’re missing out on here is the follow up featuring Kevin Dineen/Dale Tallon duet of “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.” All we know now is that our growing man-crush on the Panthers making a run at the playoffs just got a lot stronger. Nothing beats awkward karaoke.
(Thanks to @HockeyBroad on Twitter for sharing this wonder)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 73
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (146)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (73)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)