Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If there’s something we love more than seeing hockey players sing the hits of the holiday season, we’d like to find it.
After seeing the San Jose Sharks do it last year, the Florida Panthers are upping the ante (only without the aid of a ventriloquist dummy) by breaking out their rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
You’ll have to check out the Sunrise Sports & Entertainment website to see it, but once you see Ed Jovanovski hamming it up, Jose Theodore lending his smoky eyes to the camera, Erik Gudbranson‘s creepy mustache, and Tomas Fleischmann stay as far off key as possible, you’ll thank us later.
The only thing we’re missing out on here is the follow up featuring Kevin Dineen/Dale Tallon duet of “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.” All we know now is that our growing man-crush on the Panthers making a run at the playoffs just got a lot stronger. Nothing beats awkward karaoke.
(Thanks to @HockeyBroad on Twitter for sharing this wonder)
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 2
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 9
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)