Dec 13, 2011, 10:14 AM EDT
If there’s something we love more than seeing hockey players sing the hits of the holiday season, we’d like to find it.
After seeing the San Jose Sharks do it last year, the Florida Panthers are upping the ante (only without the aid of a ventriloquist dummy) by breaking out their rendition of “Jingle Bells.”
You’ll have to check out the Sunrise Sports & Entertainment website to see it, but once you see Ed Jovanovski hamming it up, Jose Theodore lending his smoky eyes to the camera, Erik Gudbranson‘s creepy mustache, and Tomas Fleischmann stay as far off key as possible, you’ll thank us later.
The only thing we’re missing out on here is the follow up featuring Kevin Dineen/Dale Tallon duet of “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.” All we know now is that our growing man-crush on the Panthers making a run at the playoffs just got a lot stronger. Nothing beats awkward karaoke.
(Thanks to @HockeyBroad on Twitter for sharing this wonder)
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 0
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 24
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 39
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 49
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 30
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 27
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 52
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41