Dec 12, 2011, 8:11 PM EDT
By just about any metric, Dwayne Roloson has been atrocious this season. He’s putting up numbers that would be embarrassing for a journeyman backup, but perhaps that should remind us that for all of his playoff heroics, he’s never really established himself as great No. 1 goalie. The Tampa Bay Lightning might just out-score their problems, but Roloson suffered from a horrible start tonight, including this humiliating goal just 28 seconds into the game.
Oh, and right as this post was about to go up, Roloson allowed an early second period softie and was pulled in favor of Tampa Bay’s de facto starter Mathieu Garon. Yikes.
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 38
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7