Dec 12, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
How’s the big defenseman feeling today?
“Good, good, better than I expected,” said Chara, as reported by the Boston Herald. “The plan is to take it a day at a time. You can’t really put a time frame on it. It’s about how it feels, and it feels better than I expected. And then we go from there, see how it is tomorrow. You really know when you sleep on it, (see how it) the next day. So far, it’s been really good. It’s something I’m pleased with. There’s no time frame on when I might be back. Most likely I won’t be playing tomorrow, but that’s all I can tell you right now.”
The B’s host Los Angeles tomorrow, then hit the road for two games against Ottawa (Wednesday) and Philadelphia (Saturday).
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 23
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3