Dec 12, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
How’s the big defenseman feeling today?
“Good, good, better than I expected,” said Chara, as reported by the Boston Herald. “The plan is to take it a day at a time. You can’t really put a time frame on it. It’s about how it feels, and it feels better than I expected. And then we go from there, see how it is tomorrow. You really know when you sleep on it, (see how it) the next day. So far, it’s been really good. It’s something I’m pleased with. There’s no time frame on when I might be back. Most likely I won’t be playing tomorrow, but that’s all I can tell you right now.”
The B’s host Los Angeles tomorrow, then hit the road for two games against Ottawa (Wednesday) and Philadelphia (Saturday).
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 15
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 18
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8