Dec 12, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
They found Mike Green!
Phew, we can stop worrying he’s lying face down in a roadside ditch, a smouldering Vespa 50 feet away.
The Washington Post reports that the injured Capitals defenseman is “out of town visiting with a specialist, presumably about the strained right groin muscle that has held him out of the lineup for 14 consecutive games.”
Caps coach Dale Hunter says Green is day to day and “getting better,” though he wasn’t willing to put any time frame on a return.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)