Dec 11, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
First we have Kings defenseman Willie Mitchell spraying water at a bunch of kids before last night’s game versus the Wild in Los Angeles.
Next we have Habs defenseman Hall Gill on a team visit to a Montreal hospital.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled concussions, fighting, suspensions and CBA news.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 9
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 13
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2