Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
If we told you that Evgeni Malkin did a killer Ville Leino impression, you’d probably think we were crazy. After seeing Malkin take a shot at Claude Giroux‘s head with his elbow last night, however, it’s not as wild of a theory as you might think.
Courtesy of Philly blog The 700 Level, they’ve got Malkin on video taking an attempted swing at Giroux’s head which, courtesy of Giroux’s Spidey Sense, he was able to avoid getting hit.
Will Brendan Shanahan come calling for Malkin? See for yourself.
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 5
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 10
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 8
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)