Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
If we told you that Evgeni Malkin did a killer Ville Leino impression, you’d probably think we were crazy. After seeing Malkin take a shot at Claude Giroux‘s head with his elbow last night, however, it’s not as wild of a theory as you might think.
Courtesy of Philly blog The 700 Level, they’ve got Malkin on video taking an attempted swing at Giroux’s head which, courtesy of Giroux’s Spidey Sense, he was able to avoid getting hit.
Will Brendan Shanahan come calling for Malkin? See for yourself.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)