Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
If we told you that Evgeni Malkin did a killer Ville Leino impression, you’d probably think we were crazy. After seeing Malkin take a shot at Claude Giroux‘s head with his elbow last night, however, it’s not as wild of a theory as you might think.
Courtesy of Philly blog The 700 Level, they’ve got Malkin on video taking an attempted swing at Giroux’s head which, courtesy of Giroux’s Spidey Sense, he was able to avoid getting hit.
Will Brendan Shanahan come calling for Malkin? See for yourself.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)