Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
When you think of guys that score dynamic goals in the NHL, Nick Foligno‘s name doesn’t exactly jump to the top of the list. Of course, leave it to Foligno to make all of us into momentary believers that even he can summon the spirits and pull off a spectacular goal.
Check out Foligno’s goal on Tomas Vokoun during the Sens 5-3 loss to Washington that has all of us thinking he’s been spending a lot of time watching Peter Forsberg’s gold medal-winning shootout goal from 1994. Woe is Corey Hirsch to this day.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17