Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
When you think of guys that score dynamic goals in the NHL, Nick Foligno‘s name doesn’t exactly jump to the top of the list. Of course, leave it to Foligno to make all of us into momentary believers that even he can summon the spirits and pull off a spectacular goal.
Check out Foligno’s goal on Tomas Vokoun during the Sens 5-3 loss to Washington that has all of us thinking he’s been spending a lot of time watching Peter Forsberg’s gold medal-winning shootout goal from 1994. Woe is Corey Hirsch to this day.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 4
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 25
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27