Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
The bad news for Seguin is that the Boston media still wants to hear more about Seguin’s inability to wake up for breakfast and a team meeting in Winnipeg. As you might expect, Seguin and the Bruins aren’t too thrilled with that and, as Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reports, refused to talk about it after practice today.
Not only would Seguin not discuss his poor handling of a snooze button but Bruins PR reps shot down further attempts to ask about it. At least they’re on top of all the important story lines in Boston.
This is what happens when a team wins too often — covering all that success leads to boredom. You have to like the chances we’ll see Seguin blow up for a monster game at home against Florida tonight. Silencing the critics never gets old.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)