Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
The bad news for Seguin is that the Boston media still wants to hear more about Seguin’s inability to wake up for breakfast and a team meeting in Winnipeg. As you might expect, Seguin and the Bruins aren’t too thrilled with that and, as Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reports, refused to talk about it after practice today.
Not only would Seguin not discuss his poor handling of a snooze button but Bruins PR reps shot down further attempts to ask about it. At least they’re on top of all the important story lines in Boston.
This is what happens when a team wins too often — covering all that success leads to boredom. You have to like the chances we’ll see Seguin blow up for a monster game at home against Florida tonight. Silencing the critics never gets old.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)