Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
The bad news for Seguin is that the Boston media still wants to hear more about Seguin’s inability to wake up for breakfast and a team meeting in Winnipeg. As you might expect, Seguin and the Bruins aren’t too thrilled with that and, as Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reports, refused to talk about it after practice today.
Not only would Seguin not discuss his poor handling of a snooze button but Bruins PR reps shot down further attempts to ask about it. At least they’re on top of all the important story lines in Boston.
This is what happens when a team wins too often — covering all that success leads to boredom. You have to like the chances we’ll see Seguin blow up for a monster game at home against Florida tonight. Silencing the critics never gets old.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)