Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
The bad news for Seguin is that the Boston media still wants to hear more about Seguin’s inability to wake up for breakfast and a team meeting in Winnipeg. As you might expect, Seguin and the Bruins aren’t too thrilled with that and, as Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reports, refused to talk about it after practice today.
Not only would Seguin not discuss his poor handling of a snooze button but Bruins PR reps shot down further attempts to ask about it. At least they’re on top of all the important story lines in Boston.
This is what happens when a team wins too often — covering all that success leads to boredom. You have to like the chances we’ll see Seguin blow up for a monster game at home against Florida tonight. Silencing the critics never gets old.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (159)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)