Dec 8, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
The bad news for Seguin is that the Boston media still wants to hear more about Seguin’s inability to wake up for breakfast and a team meeting in Winnipeg. As you might expect, Seguin and the Bruins aren’t too thrilled with that and, as Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe reports, refused to talk about it after practice today.
Not only would Seguin not discuss his poor handling of a snooze button but Bruins PR reps shot down further attempts to ask about it. At least they’re on top of all the important story lines in Boston.
This is what happens when a team wins too often — covering all that success leads to boredom. You have to like the chances we’ll see Seguin blow up for a monster game at home against Florida tonight. Silencing the critics never gets old.
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 0
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 4
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 4
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18