Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Ever wonder what the NHL’s “Situation Room” in Toronto looks like? The following video, courtesy NHL.com, provides a glimpse into the place where all the questionable goals are reviewed.
It’s a pretty impressive setup, no doubt. Though as a Vancouverite, I have to say I was disappointed they didn’t show the red telephone to Gary Bettman.
You know, the red telephone? The one they use to call the commissioner when they need to come up with a creative way to screw the Canucks?
Everyone knows about the red telephone.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)