Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Ever wonder what the NHL’s “Situation Room” in Toronto looks like? The following video, courtesy NHL.com, provides a glimpse into the place where all the questionable goals are reviewed.
It’s a pretty impressive setup, no doubt. Though as a Vancouverite, I have to say I was disappointed they didn’t show the red telephone to Gary Bettman.
You know, the red telephone? The one they use to call the commissioner when they need to come up with a creative way to screw the Canucks?
Everyone knows about the red telephone.
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 0
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 0
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 28
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 56
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 21
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 12
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 4
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 26
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)
- Cooke to play 1,000th game tomorrow (56)