Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Ever wonder what the NHL’s “Situation Room” in Toronto looks like? The following video, courtesy NHL.com, provides a glimpse into the place where all the questionable goals are reviewed.
It’s a pretty impressive setup, no doubt. Though as a Vancouverite, I have to say I was disappointed they didn’t show the red telephone to Gary Bettman.
You know, the red telephone? The one they use to call the commissioner when they need to come up with a creative way to screw the Canucks?
Everyone knows about the red telephone.
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 23
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)