Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
Ever wonder what the NHL’s “Situation Room” in Toronto looks like? The following video, courtesy NHL.com, provides a glimpse into the place where all the questionable goals are reviewed.
It’s a pretty impressive setup, no doubt. Though as a Vancouverite, I have to say I was disappointed they didn’t show the red telephone to Gary Bettman.
You know, the red telephone? The one they use to call the commissioner when they need to come up with a creative way to screw the Canucks?
Everyone knows about the red telephone.
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 15
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 98
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 27
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 34
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)