Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
Ever wonder what the NHL’s “Situation Room” in Toronto looks like? The following video, courtesy NHL.com, provides a glimpse into the place where all the questionable goals are reviewed.
It’s a pretty impressive setup, no doubt. Though as a Vancouverite, I have to say I was disappointed they didn’t show the red telephone to Gary Bettman.
You know, the red telephone? The one they use to call the commissioner when they need to come up with a creative way to screw the Canucks?
Everyone knows about the red telephone.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35